How to Participate as an Exhibitor
For exhibition & sponsorship information, contact
Mr Boon Hwang NG Tel: (65): 6472 3108 Ext 107
A host of marketing opportunities awaits organizations at ICMAT 2015.
By participating as an exhibitor at ICMAT 2015, you can:
- Build and reinforce name/brand recognition of your organization and products among the expected 2,500+ local and visiting international materials research engineers, scientists and professionals in related industries
- Promote the latest in scientific advances and discoveries
- Demonstrate your support for the materials research community and commitment to education
Standard Booth Price includes shell scheme with wall panelling, fascia board with organization name, one reception desk & 2 folding chairs, one wastepaper basket, 2 no. fluorescent lights and power supply (one 230V 13 amp power point). Compressed air tap points are as provided by venue.
- Exhibitor write-up in the ICMAT2015 Program Book which will be distributed to all participants
- Online classified advertisement in the Exhibiting Company page on the event website
- Two Registration Passes per Standard Booth that entitles the holder access to all conference sessions and the exclusive use of the Exhibitor Lounge where daily refreshments and lunches will be catered.
- Additional Exhibitor Passes may be obtained at SGD450 each
Prices are in Singapore Dollars and include prevailing taxes .Current rate is 7% for Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Terms: Full payment within 21 days from date of invoice.
SPECIAL BENEFIT - INDUSTRY SESSIONS
- Organisations with purchases of exhibition and/or sponsorship packages totalling S$31,000 or more will be eligible to organize a 60-minute industry session at the conference.
- These industry sessions will require official endorsement by the Technical Programme Committee.
- Two sessions each are available during the evenings of 30th June (Tuesday) and 1st July 2015 (Wednesday) respectively.
- Recommended Timeslot: 1800 - 1900 hours
- The sponsoring company will be encouraged to provide refreshments for their sessions and to conduct their own marketing efforts to publicize the session.