Submission Opens: Fri, 19 Sep 2014
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 Extended to Fri, 6 Feb 2015
Acceptance Notification: From Mon, 9 Feb 2015
Author Payment Deadline: Fri, 19 Mar 2015
How to submit your abstract on RIO
- You will need your user account to log on to RIO (Realize Intentions Online)
- If needed, you can click here to create a user account
Upon landing on RIO, follow the given instructions below
- Go to Symposia List on the left menu
- Select the Symposium from table, Click Submit Abstract
- Complete the Online Form by following the given instructions
- Each abstract will be assigned an Abstract ID. Please quote this in all correspondences.
- TWO abstracts is the maximum limit for each submitting author
- Each registration fee covers TWO presentations maximum
- Strictly TWO presentations per registrant only
- Check here for Registration, Fees & ICMAT2015 Accepted Payment Methods.
- All outstanding payments are billable to the Main Author based on system records
Prepare an abstract
- Abstract in text only and may not exceed 300 words, with paper title, author(s)' name(s), affiliations, addresses and must include contact number and email address of the Main Author.