Financial Assistance to the needy participants
In order to help out financially needy participants for attending ICMAT 2013, the Materials Research Society – Singapore (MRS-S) has set aside limited funds. The assistance will be in the form of reduced registration fee scheme which is applicable to both standard and student rate.
Eligibility for the financial assistance is restricted to scientists working in less wealthy countries and lower middle income countries. The selection process will be overseen by the Organizing Chair and the criteria used for the selection process include assessment of the quality of the science, the value of the contribution to the conference session and the relative career stage of the applicant, with preference towards junior scientists.
Application Opens on 15 Feb 2013
Application Closes at 12 noon on 21 Feb 2013 15 Mar 2013 (Extended)
Result Notification by 24 Mar 2013
|If Paid by 28 Mar||If Paid by 15 May|
|*Reduced (Standard Rate)||SGD 600||SGD 700|
|*Reduced (Student Rate)||SGD 400||SGD 450|
Conditions for Application
- Applicants MUST have an accepted abstract.
- Applicants must submit all required information.
- Application must be submitted by 12 noon on 15 Mar 2013 (Singapore time).
- Applications will be reviewed and successful applicants will be notified by email by 22 Mar 2013
- Successful applicants must confirm their participation by 15 May 2013, and the payment of that registration fee must be completed by then. Otherwise the offer will lapse.
- Note: Submitting the application does NOT imply that the assistance requested will be offered.