Online Pre-Registration has closed at 00:00 hrs on 16 June 2009
The registration counters (located at Level 1 of the convention centre) will open for onsite registration during the following hours:
- Sunday, 28 June 2009, from 14:00 - 20:00 hrs
- Monday, 29 June 2009 to Wednesday, 1 July 2009, from 08:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Thursday, 2 July 2009, from 08:30 - 11:00 hrs
Cash (in Singapore dollars) or credit card (Visa or Mastercard) are acceptable modes of payment
NOTE: We regret that we do NOT accept cheque or bankdraft for onsite registration payment
Online Pre-Registration [CLOSED]
Payment modes available are: Credit Card or Cheque/Bankdraft.
For online payment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard):
- Complete the online registration and select the payment mode as “Visa” or “MasterCard”.
- You will be re-directed to a secured payment portal by WorldPay to perform your online payment.
- Once your transaction is processed, you will receive a confirmation email from WorldPay, followed by the registration confirmation email from the conference manager within the next working day.
- Please note that if you used another person’s credit card to make the payment, you will be requested to submit the credit card authorization form. This form will be sent to you by email AFTER the payment is made.
- The merchant name reflected on your credit card bill will be “INMEET CMS Pte Ltd”.
For cheques / bankdraft payment:
- Complete the online registration and select the payment mode as “Cheque” or “Bankdraft”.
- Please issue the cheque/bankdraft to “MRS SINGAPORE - ICMAT 2009”.
- Print a copy of the invoice from the online registration system, and mail it, together with the cheqye/bankdraft to the address as indicated on the invoice.
- Please remember to indicate your login ID, name, telephone or email and “ICMAT 2009” at the back of the cheque/bank draft.
- If you are not able to buy a bankdraft in Singapore dollars, you can make purchase a bankdraft in US dollars, using an exchange rate of USD 1 = SGD 1.5
- Upon receipt of your cheque/bankdraft, you will receive a notification by email
- When your cheque/bankdraft is cleared by the bank, you will receive the registration confirmation by email.
Note: We regret that we do not accept payment by bank transfer.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Requests for cancellations received on or before 1 June 2009 will be refunded 50% of the fee paid.
- From 1 June 2009 onwards, there will be no refund for cancellation of participation.
- Request for refunds are to be made in writing and send to the secretariat.
Neither the organizer nor its employees or its appointed Professional Conference Organiser shall be liable in Singapore or elsewhere to the registered participant in contract, tort or otherwise except as expressly stated in the registration form.